Hands-on Introduction to Kubernetes
This workshop focuses on giving you all the tools and terminology necessary to get started with Kubernetes. We will start from the basics concepts and, with practical exercises, move to more complex scenarios and deployments.
The workshop is structured in a modular way, so that we can skip certain subjects and focus more on what you are interested if you have the needs.
The workshop includes:
- Introduction to containers and Docker 🐳
- Kubernetes overview and first steps 💻
- The foundation of Kubernetes: Pods 📦
- Customizing your application using Secrets and ConfigMaps 🔐
- Deployment strategies: Deployments, StatefulSets and DaemonSets 🚀
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery 🌀
Content and duration are customized on client’s needs.
Contact me to know more.